|SchoolHouse Summer Retreat - The Early Years|
My uncle purchased the schoolhouse in 1971, and thus started an era of a kind of "summer camp for adults", as various weird and wonderful people visited the schoolhouse each summer over the years. A brief pictorial journey follows, comprised of pictures dug up from the attic.
- Packing up the VW bus, ready for a roadtrip!
- Other travelers bring a bit more baggage.
- Stopping in at a hostel along the way.
- Arrival? ready to plant away - pix of the view from the schoolhouse, before the front got a little overgrown!
Hanging out & making a little music!
Down by the docks - somewhere nearby.
- misc pix - friends exploring the area.
- A little car repair?
More pictures from the archive to come soon!
hallway | reception | tools | library | lab | lounge | hangar | school